Thursday, September 9, 2010

Insanity Workout, Beach Body, Really?????

Sitting back and wondering if I really want to blog about today?  Today was just one of those days your alarm clock goes off and you know it's going to be bad.

First of all, I missed my INSANITY workout and I know Shaun T would be disappointed because he couldn't use me as a model in his video.  He calls out the young girls (Tonya) with flat stomachs in the video just to make those doing it in real life feel totally worthless.  I heard he yelled my name during the push ups and said "BUTT DOWN, Sara".  However, I wasn't there to endure it.  If your my fellow class members, you soon realize, I don't do things the INSANITY way, but the Sara way.  I need a back to walk and butt to sit on.

I think Shaun T knows when you don't do his workout and he made me pay by making my day a total "crash and burn". 

Thanks, Shaun T now I will never get your "Beach Body" like advertised.

No comments:

Post a Comment