Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Real Blog

So, you want to know what goes on in my mind?  Well, this is what this blogging thing is all about.  Right at this very moment, I should be tucked in my bed with sugar plum fairies dancing around in my head BUT I took a 2 hour nap today after work and here I am, not tired, sitting up and creating a blog for more than likely, nobody to read.

I work in Wellness!  Sounds great huh?  Well, it's great if your aren't nursing a back injury since November 2009.  Today, I ran out of the office to the parking garage with an AED to help save a life, and ended causing more pain in my back than I did helping the person.  No the person didn't need the AED, but you never know and all was taken care of by our wonderful County EMS team.

This is just a little bit about the everyday happenings in my life.  More to come but now off to bed to lay there until the sandman takes me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment