Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why 2011 is going to be a great year!!!!!

Today, I'm very thankful.  When you ring in a new year, I think it's common to look back on the past, but my goal is to look forward to the future.  What am I looking forward to this year?  I list them, but not in order:
  • Spending time with family.  Over the last year, you can never take any moment for granted.
  • Growing relationships.  Keeping those that are close to me, always close to me. 
  • Starting new traditions with the people that mean the most.
  • Watching and playing with my children and just spending quality time with them.
  • Remaining healthy!  I now realize what chronic pain can do to a person physically and mentally.
  • Becoming a happy person.  (Those of you who stuck by, get this one).
  • Seeing my baseball family again.  I miss them over the winter.  Reece needs activity!
  • Watching Ellie compete at dance.  She amazes me over and over.
  • Watching my niece and nephew grow from the experience God dealt them.
  • Telling people how I really feel.  When I don't agree, I will no longer shake my head "yes".
  • Stop swimming upstream as my friend calls it.  Meaning, think and worry less.
  • Realize I'm not in control of everything.  Things happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment