Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Motley Crue and a little Sponge Bob Video of "Home Sweet Home"

You know I'm a dreamer, but my heart's of gold-Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue.  That is what shuffled on my Ipod today.  In my opinion the BEST hard core rock band! 

So what is a motley crew? A motley crew is a cliché for a roughly organized assembly of characters.  Motley crews are, by definition, non-uniform and undisciplined as a group.  As I look at the defintion and realize it describes our very close family.  I could give you a description of each of us or our characters, but if you know us, you already know who we are.

When one character is taken away from the "crue" it makes life a little difficult.  Today reminds me of him and how much he is missed by all of us.

This is Sponge Bob singing Dave's song!



No comments:

Post a Comment