Thursday, November 25, 2010

Random Thoughts about this time of year.....

It's the holiday season and I honestly can hardley believe it.  I have all my tree's up it still doesn't seem possible. We had a great Thanksgiving meal and we do have a lot to be thankful for despite all the tragedy in the past months.  However sometimes with all the rush of things, it's hard to find those things that even make you happy and grateful.

We went to see Disney's Tangled tonight and what a joy it was just to hear Reece laugh at the funny parts.  He does has the best laugh.  It's one of those full belly laughs, that I'm sure his future wife and kids will totally adore.  It's great to have that child laugh.  He is a highly stressed little guy, so those laughs mean the world to me.

I remember one year ago tonight sitting at the hospital with my father-in-law who just had a heart attack.  I don't know if it was the ham or the turkey but something did it.  Then I walk into the same hospital this week, same new South Tower at Ball, to find my Dad admitted.  Thankful each of the stories end good.

My wish for this Holiday Season is to BELIEVE and for things to go as normal as possible.  I welcome in 2011 with open arms.

1 comment:

  1. I love the tree Sara! I sure hope that 2011 is better for you, your family, and almost everyone I know! 2010 has been a very difficult year! Love ya

    ReplyDelete